31 May 2006

A PhD in two weeks!

I was going to post something totally different, probably excuses for long silence and such, but I checked my comments box - usually a quiet enough place, and lo and behold!

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069Get these Degrees NOW!!!"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD", Get everything within 2 weeks.100% verifiable, this is a real dealAct now you owe it to your future.(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

What am I waiting for? Why am I spending days and days reading, and agonizing over conceptual frameworks, and drawing neat little triangular triangles, when all I have to do it act now, and my future will owe me nothing. Could I have an MBA with my PhD, please? And no wild punctuation in it, please, or should I say No Wild Punctuation IN IT!!!!

No comments: