15 February 2007

Back again

It was snowing when I went to France earlier this month, snow and also freezing fog, lengthening my stay when planes couldn't land in Biarritz. A taste of real winter, sharp and cold and transforming the forest into a snow-queen playground.

I came back energized and ready to jump back into reading, researching and writing. And resolved to once and for all resume blogging.

Ha! This was discounting my truly amazing propensity for procrastinating. I did start working, but an entry on a blog was left to tonight when I get home, after I've cooked dinner, just before I go to bed, after I've finished reading other people's blogs, and maybe follow a few links, tomorrow without fail, when I get to college, after I've read this article, after lunch, this week-end definitely...

I have however uploaded my pictures on my still-new and more than ever beloved laptop, hence the snow.

No comments: