14 December 2009

Google in a red hat, riding on a sleigh?



Yesterday, I posted this video on my Facebook page. It is a different kind of Christmas song, and my eldest daughter will be spending this Christmas in Sydney, presumably drinking white wine in the sun...





This morning, Google had decided to grant me my wish. My iGoogle page tells me the weather here in Dublin, and in places where my friends and family happen to live. This was Dublin this morning



35 degrees next Thursday... Time to put the white wine in the cooler...




2 comments:

Tales from the Birch Wood. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tales from the Birch Wood. said...

Here's wishing you every happiness for the Holiday Season.

I've just discovered Noel Coward singing
"There are bad times just around the corner".

It's catchy and keeps spirits up...

(Had to remove first version of this comment to eradicate a mis-spelt word.)